Coconut oil has oh so many great health benefits, which include such things as skin care, improving digestion, hair care, and immunity against a host of nasty infections and diseases. Tropical countries are not the only ones who use coconut oil o where coconut plantations are plentiful, but also in the US and the UK. People are discovering the wonders this oil can create and it is of course getting more and more popular throughout the world. Let’s take a look at how many of these benefits you are aware of.
1. Can relieve the pain of hemorrhoids when used topically
2. Can boost circulation and help those who often feel cold
3. On hands after doing dishes to avoid dry skin
4. Mixed with catnip, rosemary, or mint essential oils as a natural bug repellent
5. In homemade meltaways (like candy)
6. Many use it as an anti-aging facial moisturizer
Next Page >>