10. Hepatitis E Symptoms
The only clear way to detect this virus is through detailed blood tests. The symptoms are identical to all prior symptoms listed, with more frequent occurrences. Symptoms include:
- Pale Feces – Stool which is an extreme pale color shows possible infection.
- Swelling – This virus often causes the feet, ankles and legs to swell.
- Low Immune System – Constant fatigue and illness may be warning you of this virus.
- Pain in the Limbs – Take heed of nervous pain in your limbs and joints due to this infection often causing swelling and pain.
- Abrupt Fever – Acute infection causes a mild to strong fever is most sufferers.