33. Soak Your Feet in Lemon Water
A great blend can be made with lemon peels which soothes sore feet.
All that you need for rapid healing and comfort is:
- Half a Cup of Lemon Peels
- 1/4 Cup of Almond Milk (Cow’s Milk is a Substitute)
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 3 to 4 Drops of Lemon Essential Oil (Optional)
Boil the lemon peel covered for ten minutes. You should need about half a cup of boiling hot water. Once boiled allow the mix to cool down entirely. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Soak your feet in the blend to soften hard skin through the deep moisturizing action. All it takes is a twenty minute soak for long lasting results.